Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What would life be without relationships?

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks! We've been doing some traveling around. I spent a week in Korhogo staying with Tricia's host family, and now we're in Abidjan. We made a pit stop at the beach, on our way to drop off Alyssa. Free, beautiful beach? Yes, please! I've been learning to be content with the present. Sometimes answers don't come as quickly as you would like, and He asks us to remain in Him. I've been so thankful for my relationships, because they are what remind me of why I'm here. In every one of these photos is someone who matters a lot to me: my teammates, Lea, and the girls at Centre Providence. Enjoy!
Jess and Steve
They were pulling in a fishing net.

Alyssa, Devin and I Lea and I, at the rock quarry
Jess, Alyssa, Lea, and I, trying out our homemade foot scrub.
When there is no one to cut hair..
Pictures from our January party at Centre Providence. I love these girls.
My painting class! This is Awa
Solange
Laeticia
"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you." (Is 26:3)
"Faithful is He who is calling you (to himself) and utterly trustworthy, and He will also do it (that is, fullfill His call by hallowing and keeping you." (1 Thes. 5:24)
"God is not a man, that He should lie or change his mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fullfill? (Num 23:19)

No comments:

Post a Comment