Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What happened in May

I brought a new camera out to Cote d'Ivoire this time around, and I'm loving it.  Here's some recent photos from our team's may seminar, my church's baptism, sunday school, and Centre Providence.  Enjoy!

Our team photo.
Sisterhood, across cultures.
 I don't know what I would do without these girls.  Marie Louise, Mai, me and Lea.

 Benjamin a gate notre photo!


 Sunday at church.  Phil and Mimi (our new leaders on the field) with Deborah
 At the baptism pool
 Eric, our luxembourgeoise
 An old man in our congregation was baptized! There were 16!  Ages 18 to 70.
 David and Manygi - my host siblings
Ngo - one of our neighbors was baptized
 Sunday school.  This is Grace.  I also call her Omangi.
 Teaching the class about the day that Jesus calmed the storm.
Drawing

Playing


 Ephraim
Timothee's class
Lea
Azza, one of my Centre Providence girls
Leaf printing
with Azza and Sarah
We're working on a mural for the party in June

3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Where is the big gaping hole/cliff? Looks spectacular. John (www.drogbascountry.com).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on the road to Borobo - a rock quarry, out in the bush near Ecole Baptiste! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete